Steve Cooper, Council Member 2024
Steve and his wife, Laurie, have been part of First Baptist Church Mansfield since 1984. Steve currently serves as Church Councilman, Deacon, Head Usher and Greeter. He has been serving in ministry since 1983 in numerous areas: Personnel Committee, Mission Committee, Singles Outreach, Young Married Couples Teacher, Bylaws Committee, 6th Grade Boys Bible Study Teacher, 7th Grade Boys Bible Study Teacher, Preteen Bible Study Department Director.
Education: A.S. Degree in Quality Technology
The Icing on the Cake:
- Life Verse: Romans 12:1-2, 3
- What’s your favorite vacation spot: LOL!
- What’s your favorite restaurant: Del Frisco’s
- What are your hobbies or past times: K9 SAR, Restoration/Modernizing/Building Hot Rods, Hunting, Fishing
- Favorite ministry momoment:Each time I lead someone to Christ, including each of my children
- Special first memory of FBCM:Mine and my wife’s wedding, each of children’s Baptism
- Favorite book besides the Bible: Dictionary
- Favorite show or movie: Most any John Wayne movies