Michael Fore, 2022 Council Member
Michael, his wife, Angela and daughter, Adyson, have been at First Mansfield since 2009. Michael has volunteered and served in ministry in diverse areas. He has served with nursery youth, children’s LifeGroup teacher, VBS worker, served at Camps, Stewardship Committee, and mission trips to Bolivia and Austin.
Bachelors of Science in Education from University of Central Oklahoma and Masters of Education Technology Leadership from Lamar University
Current Job: Assistant Principal at Ben Barber Innovation Academy/Frontier High School. Education for 20 years.
The Icing on the Cake:
- Do you have a Life Verse or a verse that you would recommend for someone to memorize? Romans 12: 1-2
- What are you passionate about? Service, whether if it is at school or church or family.
- What’s your favorite vacation spot? Florida
- What’s your favorite restaurant or eatery? Cha Cha’s
- What are your hobbies or past times? Spending time with family – playing games or vacation or just chilling at the house.
- Do you have a favorite ministry moment? Mission trip to Bolivia, getting to see my daughter do what she is passionate about
- Do you have a special first memory of FBCM?
- Do you have a favorite book besides the Bible?
- What’s your favorite show or movie? The Amazing Race
- Any fun facts about yourself that you’d like to share? I am 6’7” and my wife is only 4’10”