We will be partnering with Joe Holman and his family to advance the gospel of Jesus Christ. This will be accomplished through various ministries including building a house for a family and teaching local children about Jesus through stories, games, songs, and crafts. Prayerfully consider joining this team. You will not only impact the lives of others, but yours as well.
- November 5, 2017: Informational meeting with potential team members. Information will include dates of trip, cost, price inclusions, important payment dates, and some details of the trip.
- Feb 4, 2018: Down payment of $500 is due to secure your spot. Work on getting passports and work on your Spanish.
- April 8, 2018: Have passport information turned into Team Leader. Passport info will be destroyed after trip.
- May 6, 2018: Preliminary meeting. Payment of $500 payment is due.. If you are going to get vaccinations, this is a good time to begin getting those done. We will talk about the culture, customs, etc. of the area where you are traveling. You will also be given your flight information.
- June 17, 2018: Training Meeting: Discuss what supplies you'll need and how they will get to where you are going. VBS training. We will photo copy everyone’s passports and all other forms. Final payment is due.
- July 15, 2018: Final Meeting: Review customs and cultural training and answer any questions. Divide supplies up between team members. Do any final prep work.
- July 29, 2018: Check passports and all other forms. Pray. Leave for airport.
Dates are subject to change. For more information please contact Michelle Valenzuela.