We will be partnering with Joe Holman and his family to advance the gospel of Jesus Christ. We will accomplish this through various ministries including building a house for a family and teaching local children about Jesus through stories, games, songs, and crafts. Prayerfully consider joining this team. You will not only impact the lives of others, but yours as well.
- November 5, 2017: Informational meeting with potential team members. Information will include dates of trip, cost, price inclusions, important payment dates, and some details of the trip. Get your passport if you do not already have one.
- March 2, 2018: Down payment of $350 is due to secure your spot. Please submit payment with payment slip to Michelle Valenzuela directly or it may be given to the church secretary in an envelope Attn: Michelle Valenzuela. Please include the initial passport information sheet included in this document.
- May 6, 2018: Preliminary meeting. Payment of $350 payment is due.. If you are going to get vaccinations, this is a good time to begin getting those done. We will talk about the culture, customs, etc. of the area where you are traveling. You will also be given your detailed flight information.
- June 24, 2018: Training Meeting: Discuss what supplies you'll need and how they will get to where you are going. VBS training. We will photocopy everyone’s passports and all other forms. $350 payment is due.
- July 22, 2018: Final Meeting: Review customs documentation and answer any questions. Divide supplies up between team members. Do any final prep work. Final payment of approx $300 is due.
- July 29, 2018: Check passports and all other forms. Pray. Leave for airport.
- July 30 - Aug 5, 2018: Build a house and share the gospel in Cochabamba.
- Aug 6, 2018: Come back home changed for life!
Training dates are subject to change. For more information please contact Michelle Valenzuela.